Green Goddess Hemp Coconut Castile Soap 500ml
Our amazing new unscented Castile soap is safe for use around those with allergies, new born babies, kids and pets. It is gentle yet effective. This biodegradable soap is septic tank safe and will not pollute waste water systems. Green Goddess Castile soap is handmade in large batches using bulk ingredients, all waste is either reused or recycled.
This beautiful, pure, NZ made Castile soap is made with a hemp seed oil and coconut Castile base and can be used in all of our Green Goddess recipes.
Can also be used in the following …
– Use directly on a cloth to clean surfaces such as walls, architraves or skirting.
– Dilute 2 tablespoons into a small bucket of hot water and use as a warm cleaner on surfaces, tables, benches, floors or outdoor furniture.
– use as a spot cleaner for stains and spots on carpets and soft furnishings
– use diluted in water as a floor cleaner – 2-3 tablespoons per 8 litres of water
– use as a general shower cleaner, and as a vanity cleaner
– great for washing out pet cages, chicken coops or fish ponds
– great as a car cleaner and can be added to the window wash dispenser in vehicles
THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS CASTILE IS THAT IT’S PALM OIL FREE AND NEW ZEALAND MADE
Pure Taranki Filtered Rainwater
Hemp Seed Oil
Potassium Hydoxide (none remains)
Free of: Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Formaldehyde and PEGs. Is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free ~ No Animal Testing and suitable for Vegans.
Out of stock